Re: Mother Misery Tour-Tagebuch of Entombed-Tour (English original)

Home Foren Live Tour-Tagebuch Mother Misery Tour-Tagebuch of Entombed-Tour (English original) Re: Mother Misery Tour-Tagebuch of Entombed-Tour (English original)

#4337579  | PERMALINK

Mother Misery

Kiel

We arrived 09.00 at the Kiel harbor after the 13 hour boatride and a good night 3 hours of sleep. We got into the bus on truckdeck and Thomas (yesterdays partyanimal and big spender) head was spinning like a merry go round. Lucky for us we found a plastic bag pretty quick for him to use..he hee…

We located tonights venue the „Schaubude“ pretty fast (thanx to the GPS:-) and noted that it was about 9 hours til load in, we had a lot of time to kill.

We started out with a burger breakfast at McDonalds downtown except for Jimmy who, as the big cookiemonster he is, started up with two giant chocolate cupcakes and a big smile on his face. Per and Stefan who were still a bit taken from yesterdays party just crashed in the bus checking out movies while Thomas slept like a child in the back.:-)

Me, Jimmy and Frans checked out some of Kiel in the pouring rain and discovered after 1hour of just slacking around, checkin out shoestores, clothingstores and gunstores that we were done and had just eight more hours to go…

What else can we do..??……Let´s have some beers..;-))

We found a nice little coffe and beershop to relax in, Frans got to love the Jever beer wich me and Jimmy didn´t – so we kept it going on Becks instead.

We got back to the bus and found Thomas a bit more awake and Per and Stefan were about to load in their 3rd movie, while me, Thomas, Frans and Jimmy went to grab some pizza. Frans tried to order Jever beer but without any luck…

Around 16.00 hours we started up the bus (wich was cold as hell after these hours in the rain) and drove to the Schaubude – just in case we could get in earlier. After some coffee and more beers at the bar on top of the venue we finally got to do the load in.

At 19.00 hours we were done with soundcheck and sat down backstage for more beers and some food cooked by Hatto, the owner of the club. As lucky as we are (not) we have a vegetarian (Jimmy) in the band so today we got served tomatoes and cucumber in
sauce with pasta…….:-(( Were´s the fucking meat…??

At 22.45 we entered the stage since it has to be quiet at 00.00 clock.

Setlist for tonight:

Got it now
Cure and remedy
Broke down
Pray for them pigs
This time
I will never learn
Gods fall
My enemy
My soul
Wait right here
————————————
For the crows
On the outside

This was our first time in Kiel and it was a great crowd leaving us with good hopes for the
next time we come around.

Now it´s time to get some sleep for the road tomorrow, but first,,,,,,a couple of beers right..;-)

Cheers
John + The Mothers and Crew

--