Thrash Metal

Home Foren Maximum Metal Plattenladen Die Welt der Genres Thrash Metal

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 2,641 bis 2,655 (von insgesamt 4,829)
  • Autor

NRW-vocals

checkt mal die brasilianer reviolence
    neue 4 song ep auf der homepage
    als freier download!

--

gesperrte User Liste der momentan gesperrten User.Rückkehr-Datum in Klammer. NRW-Vocals (14.06.2012): Wiederholt beleidigend :lol::lol::lol::lol:(Ihr seid so lächerlich, unfaßbar):lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Highlights von metal-hammer.de
    #2131687  | PERMALINK

Rieslingman

Alter Schwede Leute…..Hammerwhore…..aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA…..Herzattacke! Gott haut die Scheibe rein!

--

#2131689  | PERMALINK

Boernite

Kann mir jemand sagen, ob die Voivod-Scheiben nach „Dimension Hatröss“ was für mich sein könnten?

--

Bring a saw, cut off an arm Necrophilia has its charm Molestation of the dead Fucking with a cut-off head
    #2131691  | PERMALINK

Infernal Overkiller

BörniteKann mir jemand sagen, ob die Voivod-Scheiben nach „Dimension Hatröss“ was für mich sein könnten?

kommt drauf an ob du auf dieses progressive zeugs stehst. angel rat und nothingface kann ich dir auf jeden fall empfehlen. wird dir gefallen. zu outer limits kann ich nichts sagen die hab ich nämlich nicht. negatron find ich ehr durchschnittlich. aber ist ja alles ansichtssache. mit angelrat und nothingface kannste aber meiner meinung nach nix falsch machen. hoffe ich konnte helfen :haha:

#2131693  | PERMALINK

Boernite

Ok, mal sehen, Danke 😉

--

Bring a saw, cut off an arm Necrophilia has its charm Molestation of the dead Fucking with a cut-off head
    #2131695  | PERMALINK

Rieslingman

Die Outer Limits hab ich hier Original rumfliegen, allerdings ohne Hülle. Hat mir mal irgendnen Kumpel geschenkt. Müsste ich mal reinhören….

--

#2131697  | PERMALINK

Necrofiend

BörniteKann mir jemand sagen, ob die Voivod-Scheiben nach „Dimension Hatröss“ was für mich sein könnten?

Wenn Du die davor magst eigentlich schon. Außerdem ist da Tribal Convictions womöglich der beste Song von denen drauf. Nothingface find ich auch noch geil, ist halt etwas ruhiger, aber danach wird es unspektakulär oder mies, je nach Sänger…

--

Support the dying cult of underground metal! Stay black and brutal forever! If it was not for my parents I would have tried to kill myself before Instead i listend to Slayer and dreamt on A world without war is like a city without whores
    #2131699  | PERMALINK

Arntor

kA obs schon gepostet worden ist….

2491: Exumer – Reunion in 2009
    Members of 80s German thrash metal cult EXUMER began negotiating a full fledged reunion for 2009. The projected reunion includes a new album, re-releases of the band’s two albums from the 1980s and a substantial tour. EXUMER vocalist Mem V. Stein of NYC thrashers Sun Descends comments: „This reunion won’t be like the one-off show we played at the Wacken Open Air, in 2001. This time we will deliver the entire package and release a new, third EXUMER album. It’s been close to 22 years since the second EXUMER release in 1987 and it seems that the band is still relevant, especially when you consider the new generation of thrash metal bands that quote EXUMER as a major influence of theirs. I will keep SD alive and I’m not abandoning the project but most of 2009 will be dedicated to a new EXUMER album and it’s promotion. We also have Paul Arakaki (guitars/bass) in the band who replaced me on the second EXUMER album and now lives in Hawaii. I frequently get emails from fans asking for a EXUMER reunion and I feel that the time is right to finally go ahead and make it a reality. We have never played live in North America and I believe that we owe it to the fans here in the States to see the band at least once with full-on live production“ EXUMER has not yet decided with which record label to work with for the releases, but plans to enter the studio to record their new cd in late 2008/early 2009. Sun Descends‘ new album titled „The Entropy Formula“, will be released on Khaosmaster Productions in April and on Twilight Distribution in Fall 2008.

--

#2131701  | PERMALINK

Cracky

FolkikA obs schon gepostet worden ist….

2491: Exumer – Reunion in 2009
    Members of 80s German thrash metal cult EXUMER began negotiating a full fledged reunion for 2009. The projected reunion includes a new album, re-releases of the band’s two albums from the 1980s and a substantial tour. EXUMER vocalist Mem V. Stein of NYC thrashers Sun Descends comments: „This reunion won’t be like the one-off show we played at the Wacken Open Air, in 2001. This time we will deliver the entire package and release a new, third EXUMER album. It’s been close to 22 years since the second EXUMER release in 1987 and it seems that the band is still relevant, especially when you consider the new generation of thrash metal bands that quote EXUMER as a major influence of theirs. I will keep SD alive and I’m not abandoning the project but most of 2009 will be dedicated to a new EXUMER album and it’s promotion. We also have Paul Arakaki (guitars/bass) in the band who replaced me on the second EXUMER album and now lives in Hawaii. I frequently get emails from fans asking for a EXUMER reunion and I feel that the time is right to finally go ahead and make it a reality. We have never played live in North America and I believe that we owe it to the fans here in the States to see the band at least once with full-on live production“ EXUMER has not yet decided with which record label to work with for the releases, but plans to enter the studio to record their new cd in late 2008/early 2009. Sun Descends‘ new album titled „The Entropy Formula“, will be released on Khaosmaster Productions in April and on Twilight Distribution in Fall 2008.

Gibt nen Thread dazu

--

#2131703  | PERMALINK

Arntor

CrackyGibt nen Thread dazu

ok übersehn^^

--

#2131705  | PERMALINK

Bombenleger

CrackyGibt nen Thread dazu

der noch viel zu wenig Aufmerksamkeit hat, für diese Gottband:-|

--

Musik-Sammler Last.fm -.-. --- -. - .- -.-. - .-- .- ..- --- ..- - -- . ... ... .- --. . -. --- -.-. --- -- .--. .-. --- -- .. ... . ... . -. -. ->CONTACT WAITOUT MESSAGE NO COMPROMISSES
    #2131707  | PERMALINK

Necrofiend

Bombenlegerder noch viel zu wenig Aufmerksamkeit hat, für diese Gottband:-|

Tja, ist halt:
    a) noch ewig hin
    b) wir das Album höchstwahrscheinlich unreleveant
    c) Lifeauftritte nur vereinzelt sonstwo

--

Support the dying cult of underground metal! Stay black and brutal forever! If it was not for my parents I would have tried to kill myself before Instead i listend to Slayer and dreamt on A world without war is like a city without whores
    #2131709  | PERMALINK

HaeaeaeN

Kriegt man irgendwo noch Depths Of Hell von Sentinel Beast her?

--

I´ve got my rock´n´roll haircut, I´ve got my rock´n´roll jeans!
    #2131711  | PERMALINK

Chainsaw Inkarnated

Ziemlich geil!!

http://www.myspace.com/txicfire

--

"To all Norwegian "Black-Metal" Clowns, We desecrate your so-called Northern Kingdom & Sky of White Falseness... Afterwhich, We Baptise All of thee in Piss!!!" - IMPIETY 1993
    #2131713  | PERMALINK

Frau Futt

HäääNKriegt man irgendwo noch Depths Of Hell von Sentinel Beast her?

Da ich mal glaube, dass du „Depths Of Death“ meinst – ja. Der Second-Hand-Plattenladen in Karlsruhe hat die.
    Allerdings fährst du ja nicht allzu oft ins Badenserland, von daher schlag ich mal vor, dass ich dir das Scheibchen arrangieren kann (sofern die sich seit letzter Woche niemand geschnappt hat), wenn du sonst nirgends fündig wirst.

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 2,641 bis 2,655 (von insgesamt 4,829)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.