Trail Of Tears – Oscillation

Home Foren Maximum Metal Plattenladen Trail Of Tears – Oscillation

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 15)
  • Autor

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Gut vorbereitet wollen TRAIL OF TEARS an die Produktion ihres nächsten Albums herangehen. Augenblicklich läuft die Vorproduktion für den „Bloodstained Endurance“-Nachfolger und im September wird man zu Stammproduzent TERJE REFSNES nach Marseilles fliegen, um die Langrille im SOUND SUITE STUDIO einzuspielen. Angepeilter VÖ ist irgendwann Anfang 2012.

Schade das es noch so lange ist. Die BE war grandios !!!

--

Highlights von metal-hammer.de
    #6422923  | PERMALINK

Hellcommander

Bemerkenswert: Trail Of Tears ist zwar im Jahre 2010 ein Gitarrist abhanden gekommen, aber dennoch ist das LineUp ja für deren Verhältnisse ziemlich stabil.

Ich freue mich auf ein neues Album, „Bloodstained Endurance“ ist ein tolles Album – von den Glanztaten der Vergangenheit noch gar nicht gesprochen.

#6422925  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Kann das nicht schneller gehen… :haha:

--

#6422927  | PERMALINK

Hellcommander

#6422929  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Hübsch 🙂

--

#6422931  | PERMALINK

Hellcommander

TRAIL OF TEARS SIGNS WITH MASSACRE RECORDS.

Trail of Tears are happy to announce that the band has signed to Germany`s Massacre Records for the new album!
    OSCILLATION will be released worldwide on March 22nd 2013!

Comments Ronny Thorsen: After a recording process full of challenges we are very happy to announce the signing to Massacre Records for our seventh album Oscillation. Massacre has a long history and a strong reputation and has shown interest and support towards the band for a long time. We look forward to detonate Oscillation upon you all through the channels of Massacre!

q: facebook

na ja …

#6422933  | PERMALINK

Hellcommander

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls: we are happy to reveal the running order of the new album Oscillation! The following titles will appear on Trail of Tears`seventh fullenght album:

1. Waves of Existence
    2. Scream Out Loud
    3. Crimson Leads on the Trail of Tears
    4. Oscillation
    5. Path of Destruction
    6. Vultures Guard My Shadow
    7. The Dawning
    8. Room 306
    9. Our Grave Philosophy
    10. Lost in Life
    11. Eradicate

q: facebook

#6422935  | PERMALINK

Hellcommander

Vollblutprofis halt!

Catherine schreibt:

Ronny Thorsen has decided to leave Trail of Tears. The band supports him in his decision, although we think the timing is very bad. The reason for his decision has been various problems during the making of Oscillation, where Ronny have contributed with lyrics and vocals.

The making of the album has been a very hard prosess on all of us. Ronny Thorsen felt the prosess was going too slow. Meanwhile, others have worked very hard to finish it. This major contrast beetween those who have spent almost every day during the last three years to make the album as good as possible, and those who have been more busy pushing some in the band to the edge of breakdown, is the main reason in this conflict. I (Cathrine) have to speak my mind this time, and I really feel that I need to speak the truth.

Through the years Trail of tears have suffered several split ups. Last time the whole band left Ronny. I need to say, there are reasons when the whole band leaves like that. Ronny was responsible for their tour in Mexico at the time. He told the band there was a contract for the tour, which there wasn`t. In Mexico all went wrong, and with no contract the band didn`t have any rights. Ronny went behind their backs and sent them to Mexico with no contract- and lied about it. That`s why the band left last time.
    I was thrown out of the band in 2004. After “ A new dimension of might“ I waited for new songs. Then I received a SMS saying I was no longer wanted in the band. In the magazines I could read that we had agreed that I quit. That was nothing but a lie that they made up. I never quit, I was kicked out without any explanation. In many years, Ronny and I had no contact. I was devastated after this treatment and especially when I had to read all these lies in the magazines. I feel okay about this now, but I want to finally tell what happened.

When the band left Ronny Thorsen after the tour in Mexico, I contacted him for the first time in years. I wanted to say that even though I felt bad about beeing kicked out, I thought it was sad to hear that the band had split up. Then he asked me to work with him again, he wanted to continue Trail of Tears. I had my doubts about that, but I felt that I still had a lot to do in the band. As I said, it was never my decision to leave the first time.
    I was the one putting the new Trail Of Tears together. I offered my bandmates from Lucid Fear to join the band. That`s how Bjørn Erik Næss and Cato Jensen became a part of it. Endre Moe played with Cato in Cutthroat, and we brought him onboard as well.
    I told Ronny that I expected him to show me respect, and to not backstab me again.

During this cooperation I have felt frustration and sadness many times. I found out I still don`t have any reasons to trust Ronny, as I and the rest of the band have started to read news about the band on facebook. That means that he doesn`t communicate with the band anymore. I cannot work like this, so it`s easy for me to support his decision to leave the band. Ronny made this decision in October, still he keeps running the show alone, making decisions for the band without even asking or telling the rest. That becomes even more wrong when everyone else do most of the work in this band. I feel like shit writing this, but I will not tolerate anything but the truth anymore. This is hard for me, because I am an honest person who really cares for those around me. That means to take care of the other guys´ interests, as well as my own. I have to set a limit and put an end to what`s going on behind the scenes, before lies will be spread all over the world again.

Ronny Thorsen schreibt:

Hey guys and girls!

Wow, what a day!
    I just came home after having dinner with my wife for her birthday. Halfway through dinner my phone all of a sudden started going nuts and messages from all over the place started ticking in. Apparently it turned out that I had left Trail of Tears. After reading the statement on the official Trail of Tears Facebook page I can honestly conclude that a certain female singer has lost her final remaining piece of sanity. It is indeed fascinating how much nonsense and lies one person is able to spew forth. In all honesty, the working climate within the band has indeed been difficult for a while. This has been the case for quite some time and the whole thing escalated when Cathrine and guitarist Bjørn Erik Næss became a couple about a year ago and started forming their own little alliance within the band. It was a mutual decision amongst the members that we were going to finalize and release this new album and then go our separate ways as it was no longer possible to see eye to eye on how to run this band. I want to make it perfectly clear that I had every intention to do just that, to release one last killer album and then for everyone to go on with other musical endevours. This, obviously, was not possible. Cathrine says in her statement that the timing is bad, well no shit. I had no intention to announce any departure before we had honed up to commitments and released this final album. It was my sincere wish that everyone could act as normal, regular adults here and do the right thing, both towards our fans as well as our business partners. Again, a pure ego trip from her side prevented that from happening. What is also interesting to see is that Cathrine failed to mention that both bassist Endre Moe AND drummer Bjørn Dugstad Rønnow have also decided to leave the band. The three of us have done so because we are tired and completely drained from the drama caused by Cathrine and her guitarist boyfriend. So to quote Cathrine`s own words, when several members leave then there is indeed a reason for it. Well, three members just walked out on you and your boyfriend Cathrine, including the founder and sole original member of the band, so maybe you should look in the mirror and ask yourself if it`s everyone elses fault or if the problem is in fact closer to yourself that what you like to think. I have been more than fair with Cathrine and stood by her side and supported her after behaviour where few others would. I also find it puzzling that Cathrine has chosen to stay in the band for as long as she has if everything was as bleak, frustrating and sad as she claims it to have been. As for her comments about what happened in Mexico seven years ago, I`m not even going to comment on those, as it is absolutely retarded for someone to have such strong opinions on something that you were not part of. Were you in Mexico Cathrine? No you were not. The last time that the band experienced member exits, I chose to take the high road refusing to to lower myself to the level of those who left, who tried to set a new world record in shit-talking. Because of that I allowed people who I regarded as friends to be brainwashed by only hearing one side of the story. Well, this will not happen again and this time I will stand up for myself. Because of the fact that I have been blocked from the band`s official Facebook page (very mature), you can read my words here on my personal page. So. As something ends, something else begins. I have been planning to launch a new band for a while and there will be some news about that in the near future. Trail of Tears has been a part of more than half my life since it was started more than 15 years ago. It has been a tremendous ride and I`ve had a blast, from now on let`s look ahead. There is a lot more fun to be found out there! Stay safe all of you, thanks for your amazing suport and I look forward to see you all soon! -Ronny

q: facebook.

Hachherje…

#6422937  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Irgendwie ist mir das alles egal^^

--

#6422939  | PERMALINK

Hellcommander

#6422941  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Gefällt mir äußerst gut 🙂

--

#6422943  | PERMALINK

Hellcommander

Sehr tolles Album! Schade, dass es das letzte ist…

#6422945  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Ja, das Album ist super. Warum das letzte? Hab‘ ich was verpasst?

--

#6422947  | PERMALINK

Hellcommander

Ronny Thorsen wird die Band aufgrund dieser Streitereien (unter anderem siehe oben) nach Veröffentlichung des Albums auflösen.

#6422949  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Achso, diesen endlosen Roman habe ich mir garnicht gegeben.

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 15)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.