Kuriositäten aus aller Welt

Home Foren METAL HAMMER’s Ballroom Talkpit Kuriositäten aus aller Welt

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 31 bis 45 (von insgesamt 1,078)
  • Autor

Hati

TwistOfFatehttp://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=facebook&_sacat=See-All-Categories

:-X:shock:

Damals als diese Guttenberg-Gruppe auf Facebook ihn verteidigt hatte und das in die Nachrichten kam, waren ja ein Großteil der Fans auch nur fake. Veilleicht wurden diese ja so generiert?^^

--

Edgirl &Ich dachte ja eigentlich das die Jungs Erwachsen sind, insbesondere Tobi aber nach der Aktion,... das ist Kindergartennivou. Als das heißt das die Jungs zu Kleinkindern Motieren oder was? ich blick echt nicht mehr durch...
    Ich auch nicht, Sina. Ich auch nicht.
    Highlights von metal-hammer.de
    #6603331  | PERMALINK

Errraddicator

*lol* @ Videospiel. :haha:

--

#6603333  | PERMALINK

Talvisota

#6603335  | PERMALINK

Ewelina

OMG…dieser Typ hier bombardiert mich seit Tagen auf Youtube mit Nachrichten:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JesusgavemeHolySpiri

Please hear me out, please. Give me a few weeks max and let me get you the high that never goes away, I promise you that Jesus turned water into wine calling the Living Water He was to later give to all who sought, the new wine. He knows you need to alter you consciousness. He knows we need money to feel complete & when we don’t have it, seeking pleasure elsewhere. We all have our vices right? The need fora person to smoke, drink & get a buzz is because your nature & destiny is to receive this Living Water; but its up to you to decide to try.

I tell you the truth, if you can not tempt yourself as best you could making an effort to be holy, empty, broken and waiting in a bit of long suffering, reading and asking for heaven to be revealed within you through the receiving of this Living Water, if you keep up the asking, reading, attempt at holiness, HE will soon, very soon, come & give you what He called the Hidden Treasure. I’m not selling you anything. Nor asking you to play church, nor asking you to go anywhere. Ask yourself why I’d do this? I can show you Scriptures proving these claims but if you don’t believe in God, what’s the point?

I’m telling you the truth, if you run fast enough (by running I mean dedication to reading, asking and remaining Christ like for the time you do this away from the world, its pleasures, temptations and lusts, then even before you finish the Gospel which is 185 pages long, Jesus Christ will be known within you giving you His literal Spirit making Himself literally one within you.

HE is in heaven, the place of comfort and Bliss and those that receive this will feel that in the depths of their being and Jesus Christ will also reveal Himself to that person that really loves Him enough to try this, even if they don’t know or believe, the attempt at this is love for Christ because it shows an open non judgmental mind ready to try something outside of the traditions of men.

• Luke 17:21 „nor will people say, ‚Here it is,‘ or ‚There it is,‘ because the kingdom of God is within you.“

• John 7:38 – „Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.“

The love of the world leaves us dark and empty, unsatisfied. Hearts are broken thinking there’s no relief, prescription medications and other substances are used to mask this.

STOP the madness. WE are spirits living in a material world, understand, be wise, don’t be arrogant or fearful to think that you know what comes next, what came first or what really IS when people can’t even tell themselves why and how they’re here and where they go when they die, yet that lie or theory of what happens next is believed until death.

Yet believing that what I claim, not I but the Gospel, is not attempted even for a short time to see if God in fact can bring down heaven within a person making Himself one with that person through Christ and the cross that bares all sins, everything you’ve done will be erased and you will find heaven here if you just hope 1 percent that this might be possible. You not knowing what transpires after life is that 1 percent.
    • 1 John 2:15 – „Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.“

• Rev 3:20 – „If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.“

IF you speak to me in person, surely you can tell me if I am a man of love, lunacy or delusion correct?

You can’t call me delusional yet, you haven’t spoken to me, known me or even attempted to. So I offer you a hand of friendship as well as gesture of good will to know you, if nothing else, as a human being first so that you can make the right call on who I am to see whether or not this is true.
    Email me at chefalexabraham@gmail.com
    Call me 818-447-5285 or my new number is a few weeks, email me for that if you call the 818 number without an answer.

PS – So far I have reached a 100 thousand people, this is free, I want nothing, you don’t go anywhere or meet with anyone for this. Alone, free, nothing to lose but a few hours? How much time have we all wasted in life? What I’m asking is an hour or so a day for a few weeks max and somewhere between there something amazing happens. ALSO, all who have tried so far receive personalized dreams from God confirming what is to come as well as other dreams, this on average occurs the first week across the board.
    Many have tried, all who stick to it for a short time get communication from God, then those who go on receive what Jesus called, the Hidden Treasure.

The New Testament is a approximately 185 pages long. At ten pages a day you can finish in around 18 days, before that, the dreams will come because you’re finally asking God for the right thing. God is silent when He hears anything other than — I want you to be real to me God, really real, I want to taste heaven, I your Holy Spirit to be able to be pure in life, free from want. I am tired of want. Please help me and if you are real Jesus, give me the Living Water and the new spirit promised before you came to earth.

• John 14:21: „Those who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and MANIFEST myself to them.“
    • Ezekiel 11:19 – „I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.“
    • Ezekiel 36:26 – „I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.“
    God will become your Father for real and give you so much love within you that you will thirst no more. Ever. He will wipe every tear from your eye.

Religion is like garbage, it needs to be disposed of forever.

Listen, there is a power that will come in you, a better high than you have ever seen or felt.

Give me a week brother… is that a lot to ask? You will never have to go anywhere, religion is false, Jesus brings God to you where you are inside you within a short time.

Don’t let your life end without you attempting to find Christ or else you will not end up in a good place brother, I have seen it, I was not raised religious at all, even as I write you these words I can hardly believe the reality of God and what He has done, shown and revealed to me, I assure you give me a short time, just please before you sleep ask Jesus if He is real to let the Holy Spirit show you, so that you can know, so that if there is a hell you will not go there, fear for eternity for a moment brother, life is more than games, videos, media, money and the opposite sex.

I am not trying to convert you, I‘, saying I can’t convert you, I’m saying if you reach out Jesus will answer you if you are sincerely confused, broken or curious, but if you are arrogant and prideful thinking you know its not real, He will not answer.

KEEP IT REAL

ASK JESUS, IF You are real, how can I know? PLEASE let this Holy Spirit you say you will touch people with touch my heart, so that you will come within me and be one with me that way i can know you and have a good loving heart. Please Jesus if you are real, do this and I shall follow you.

Amen

SAY This at nights or you too will join the rest who do not find the Lord ending up in hell because they did not simply try.

Nobody asked you to go to church, just say this for a few days before sleep.

I am a former Marine, house music DJ and chef, I was normal in every sense of the word, never religious, but trust me brother, this is far too real and important to ignore.

Please consider skyping with me one time sister, please.

STOP wroshipping Satan or the FIRE will be your eternal home, you are forsaking LOVE my friend, you are young, beautiful and GOD made you for Christ to know you, not Satan who wants to cause your heart to rebel…. I have seen hell….

THIS is where you will go my friend. right here –

Religion is like garbage, it needs to be disposed of forever.

Listen, there is a power that will come in you, a better high than you have ever seen or felt.

Give me a week brother… is that a lot to ask? You will never have to go anywhere, religion is false, Jesus brings God to you where you are inside you within a short time.

Don’t let your life end without you attempting to find Christ or else you will not end up in a good place brother, I have seen it, I was not raised religious at all, even as I write you these words I can hardly believe the reality of God and what He has done, shown and revealed to me, I assure you give me a short time, just please before you sleep ask Jesus if He is real to let the Holy Spirit show you, so that you can know, so that if there is a hell you will not go there, fear for eternity for a moment brother, life is more than games, videos, media, money and the opposite sex.

I am not trying to convert you, I‘, saying I can’t convert you, I’m saying if you reach out Jesus will answer you if you are sincerely confused, broken or curious, but if you are arrogant and prideful thinking you know its not real, He will not answer.

KEEP IT REAL

ASK JESUS, IF You are real, how can I know? PLEASE let this Holy Spirit you say you will touch people with touch my heart, so that you will come within me and be one with me that way i can know you and have a good loving heart. Please Jesus if you are real, do this and I shall follow you, AFTER you reveal the Spirit to me I can know you and then love you for REAL, Amen

SAY This at nights or you too will join the rest who do not find the Lord ending up in hell because they did not simply try.

Nobody asked you to go to church, just say this for a few days before sleep.

--

if (ahnung = 0) [read FAQ; use SEARCH; ask GOOGLE; ] else [ use brain; make post; ] or [ give up ]
    #6603337  | PERMALINK

Novocaine

Schreib ihm einfach tl-dr…

--

LastFM: Novocaine89 Musik-Sammler: Novocaine bla
    #6603339  | PERMALINK

Bibsch

EvilutionVideospiel Genres, die sich nur in Japan durchsetzen können:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUXUureC6EE&feature=youtu.be

Japaner eben… Ich find die lustig!
    Das denen bei sowas einer abgeht…:lol:

#6603341  | PERMALINK

Novocaine

Vielleicht ist ja das hier kurios genug für den Thread: http://web.de/magazine/wissen/mensch/14653906-zwillingsschwester-der-mona-lisa-entdeckt.html
    Hängt da ewig die Zwillingsschwester an der Wand und keiner merkt was. oO

--

LastFM: Novocaine89 Musik-Sammler: Novocaine bla
    #6603343  | PERMALINK

Pestbote

EvilutionVideospiel Genres, die sich nur in Japan durchsetzen können:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUXUureC6EE&feature=youtu.be

Man kann ja das Eis durch etwas anderes austauschen:haha:

Epidemic Reignhttp://www.amazon.de/Edler-teleskop-Eierkratzer-Mann-Heute/dp/B004WD064G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327612083&sr=8-1

unbedingt auch die Rezensionen lesen

Haha, die erste Rezi ist lustig, musste lachen:lol:

--

She´s got The Jack
    #6603345  | PERMALINK

Obskurus

EwelinaOMG…dieser Typ hier bombardiert mich seit Tagen auf Youtube mit Nachrichten:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JesusgavemeHolySpiri

Was fürn dämlicher Wixxer

#6603347  | PERMALINK

Bibsch

Fliegendes Spaghettimonster

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/77/Cuddly_Flying_Spaghetti_Monster.jpg/220px-Cuddly_Flying_Spaghetti_Monster.jpg [IMG]http://bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.18/common/images/magnify-clip.png
    Fliegendes Spaghettimonster als Stofftier

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/04/FSM.svg/220px-FSM.svg.png [IMG]http://bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.18/common/images/magnify-clip.png
    Ein Logo (Autoaufkleber) des fliegenden Spaghettimonsters

Das Fliegende Spaghettimonster (englisch Flying Spaghetti Monster, kurz: FSM) ist die Gottheit einer im Juni 2005 vom US-amerikanischen Physiker Bobby Henderson gegründeten Religionsparodie. Ihre Glaubenslehre beabsichtigt eine reductio ad absurdum der Pseudowissenschaft Intelligent Design, die auf Betreiben der Intelligent-Design-Bewegung an Stelle der Evolution im Biologieunterricht mehrerer US-amerikanischer Schulbezirke gelehrt werden soll.
    Die parodistische Religion trägt im Englischen den Namen Flying Spaghetti Monsterism. Außerdem ist die Bezeichnung Pastafarianismus (ein Kofferwort aus Pasta und der Rastafari-Bewegung) verbreitet, ihre Mitglieder bezeichnen sich selbst als Pastafari.
    Das Fliegende Spaghettimonster hat seinen Namen daher, dass es einer großen Portion Spaghetti mit Fleischbällchen (Spaghetti with meatballs) mit Stielaugen ähnelt und fliegen kann. Anstelle der „Hand Gottes“ sprechen Pastafaris von His Noodly Appendage.

#6603349  | PERMALINK

skeleton

#6603351  | PERMALINK

Obskurus

skeletonWenn wir schon bei komischen Religionen sind:

Hier auch noch ein paar komische:
    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Religionen_und_Weltanschauungen

#6603353  | PERMALINK

Necrofiend

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article13851496/Passauer-Schule-verbietet-Hallo-und-Tschuess.html?wtmc=google.editorspick

--

Support the dying cult of underground metal! Stay black and brutal forever! If it was not for my parents I would have tried to kill myself before Instead i listend to Slayer and dreamt on A world without war is like a city without whores
    #6603355  | PERMALINK

Pestbote

:shock:HAHAHA, was für ein Sch***! Man kann es ja auch übertreiben. Was soll an „Hallo“ und „Tschüss“ unhöflich sein?:-|

Ach und was ist mit Schülern, die nicht an Gott glauben? Sollen die auch „Grüß Gott“ sagen?:haha:

--

She´s got The Jack
    #6603357  | PERMALINK

Necrofiend

Eben, wenn es wenigstens „Guten Tag Frau Direktorin“ oder sowas wäre. Ich finde es eher unhöflich, wenn man statt mir eine Fantasiegestalt grüßt…

--

Support the dying cult of underground metal! Stay black and brutal forever! If it was not for my parents I would have tried to kill myself before Instead i listend to Slayer and dreamt on A world without war is like a city without whores
Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 31 bis 45 (von insgesamt 1,078)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.