Joel Grind – The Yellowgoat Sessions (15.01.2013)

Home Foren Maximum Metal Plattenladen Joel Grind – The Yellowgoat Sessions (15.01.2013)

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Autor

Mastermind

ToxicHolocaust.com wrote:

YG+1000x100072dpiweb.jpg

Gristle up your holiday caroling with “Cross Damnation,“ the first single from Joel Grind’s The YELLOWGOAT Sessions offering. Recorded as a TOXIC HOLOCAUST return-to-form of sorts (think the Critical Mass demo), The YELLOWGOAT Sessions are raw, unrefined, reverbed out, distorted to hell and violently delicious.

Comments Joel Grind of the release: “I decided to not call this a TOXIC HOLOCAUST record for a few reasons. The main one being that TOXIC has sort of morphed from being a solo project to now being a full band. That’s not saying you won’t see other ‘solo’ TOXIC material, but for right now it’s definitely a solid band. Also, this record is definitely less thrash and more dirty rock ‘n’ roll. Finally, I didn’t want to just slap the TOXIC name on it to sell it. I recorded this because I was anxious to record something like this again without over thinking things.”

“Cross Damnation“ is currently available as a free download with the optional suggested donation of $1.00 USD from the following sites:

http://joelgrind.bandcamp.com/

http://www.nimbitmusic.com/joelgrind

The full album will be released digitally January 15, 2013 with vinyl to follow in late February via Acid Rat Records.You can preview the entire album here at THIS LOCATION.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ZiGEbTMnw

Schönes Geschepper; direkt die Single gekauft und das Album wird auch eingesackt.

--

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, Shorter of breath and one day closer to death..
    Highlights von metal-hammer.de
    #6785335  | PERMALINK

Necrofiend

Nett. Kannte man sich mal zulegen.

--

Support the dying cult of underground metal! Stay black and brutal forever! If it was not for my parents I would have tried to kill myself before Instead i listend to Slayer and dreamt on A world without war is like a city without whores
    #6785337  | PERMALINK

HaeaeaeN

Finds besser als bis grade erwartet, mal sehen

--

I´ve got my rock´n´roll haircut, I´ve got my rock´n´roll jeans!
    #6785339  | PERMALINK

Alkoholocaust

Wo gibts die Single? Oder gibts die nur als Download?

#6785341  | PERMALINK

Mastermind

Ganz offensichtlich nur als Download.

--

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, Shorter of breath and one day closer to death..
    #6785343  | PERMALINK

Necrofiend

MastermindGanz offensichtlich nur als Download.

Was ein Unsinn…

--

Support the dying cult of underground metal! Stay black and brutal forever! If it was not for my parents I would have tried to kill myself before Instead i listend to Slayer and dreamt on A world without war is like a city without whores
    #6785345  | PERMALINK

Goatfvkk

Ich will ’ne 7er :<

--

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.