My Dying Bride – The Manuscript

Home Foren Maximum Metal Plattenladen My Dying Bride – The Manuscript

Ansicht von 12 Beiträgen - 16 bis 27 (von insgesamt 27)
  • Autor

chainsaw

wie kann man so einen grossartigen song nur als bonus veröffentlichen? 😮
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvp2nQQ1aQQ%5B/URL%5D

--

Highlights von metal-hammer.de
    #6810841  | PERMALINK

Motorbreath89

Neben Hail Oddyseus mein Liebling der Platte. Diese Bonus-Songs gehen mir echt auf die Nüsse. Muss man sich teilweise echt superduper-Versionen holen um die zu kriegen…

#6810843  | PERMALINK

mors lucis

Also ich hab für die DVD-Version genau 2€ mehr bezahlt als für die Standardversion. Die DVD bringt mir zwar ohne Untertitel nichts außer schönen Bildern, aber der hammer Bonustrack haut das schon wieder raus 😉

#6810845  | PERMALINK

chainsaw

mors lucisAlso ich hab für die DVD-Version genau 2€ mehr bezahlt als für die Standardversion. Die DVD bringt mir zwar ohne Untertitel nichts außer schönen Bildern, aber der hammer Bonustrack haut das schon wieder raus 😉

ja, 2 euro mehr ist ok (im gegensatz zu summoning wo die limited das 3fache von der standard kostet!).
    und untertitel sollten grundausstattung bei musik dvds werden!

--

#6810847  | PERMALINK

mors lucis

Hab ja Verständnis dafür, dass sie die Untertitel nicht in 256 Sprachen zurVerfügung stellen können, aber Englisch allein wäre schon wünschenswert. Mein Hörverständnis ist ohnehin nicht gerade das beste und da die Herren auch noch einen „breiigen“ Dialekt haben, wird das noch schwerer. 😆

#6810849  | PERMALINK

chainsaw

Turn Loose the Swans 2CD edition

This special 2-CD edition of „Turn Loose the Swans“ marks 20 years since its original release, & includes a new commentary disc with core members vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe & guitarist Andrew Craighan discussing their memories of the album session & compositions as the music plays in the background, giving an unrivalled insight into the creation of one of the masterpieces of the genre.
    Also contains an expanded booklet with additional previously unseen artwork from the time, plus liner notes from the band.

http://www.burningshed.com/store/peaceville/product/246/5115/%5B/URL%5D

--

#6810851  | PERMALINK

Epidemic Reign

My Dying BrideThe Vaulted Shadows (CD preorder)

The Vaulted Shadows brings together two of MDB’s latest and possibly heaviest works into one cohesive package.

Comprising the tragic tales of the 30 minute epic The Barghest O‘ Whitby (2011) and 2013’s doom-filled treasure, The Manuscript, The Vaulted Shadows neatly collects the releases surrounding the A Map of All Our Failures album era and re-packages them as one hour-long masterwork.

The CD features updated artwork depicting the lyrical themes of both releases, and a new cover courtesy of Andy Green, notable for his work on the Songs of Darkness, Words of Light album.

Pre-order for 26th May release.

mh, die Barghest fehlt mir noch, vielleicht wenn es mal billig zu haben ist.
    Hätten die Bring Me Victory EP ruhig auch noch dazupacken können.

#6810853  | PERMALINK

chainsaw

Epidemic Reignmh, die Barghest fehlt mir noch, vielleicht wenn es mal billig zu haben ist.
    Hätten die Bring Me Victory EP ruhig auch noch dazupacken können.

Seltsamer Release, wozu 2 bereits veröffentlichte und leicht zu bekommende EPs nochmal auf eine CD pressen?

--

#6810855  | PERMALINK

Epidemic Reign

Die barghest bekommst du alles andere als leicht, zB bei Amazon fängt der Preis bei knapp 100€ an. Dürfte auch der Grund dieses releases sein, vermut ich mal.

#6810857  | PERMALINK

chainsaw

Epidemic ReignDie barghest bekommst du alles andere als leicht, zB bei Amazon fängt der Preis bei knapp 100€ an. Dürfte auch der Grund dieses releases sein, vermut ich mal.

OK. Wow, hätte ich nicht gedacht.

--

#6810859  | PERMALINK

Epidemic Reign

My Dying Bride would like to make it known that we have parted ways with guitarist Hamish Glencross. The reasons being can only be described as „irreconcilable differences“. However we would still like to genuinely wish Hamish all the luck with his future endeavours.

My Dying Bride would like to make it clear that this has absolutely no impact on the bands forthcoming 3 final shows of 2014.

Copenhell Friday the 13th June
    Metaldays Friday 25th July
    Brutal Assault Saturday 9th August

All go ahead as planned.

Our longstanding guitar technician Robb Philpotts has already been drafted in and will fill in for these 3 shows.

Ok, enough of that, now for some great news.

Calvin Robertshaw rejoins!!

What more can we say to that. Calvin is one of the original guitarists that helped make My Dying Bride what it is today. His departure after the now infamous 34.788% Complete album left us all stunned but now we have convinced him to rejoin and are sure this is going to be a success.

We feel that My Dying Bride has now stabilised again and we are really, really excited at the prospect of going forward as a band united again by doom metal music. We will be working together with Calvin on finishing the new lp which we plan to record later this year.

The writing of the new lp has been progressing somewhat slower than usual due to our internal problems but despite that we now have around 7 new songs in a very complete fashion, obviously we are now all wondering what Calvin can bring and now can’t wait to get back into the studio to find out.

The studio we have chosen to use for the majority of the recording is our old haunt Academy Studios. Then we will be back at Futureworks for some finishing off and possibly vocals. Time will tell.

We would like to thank from the very bottom of all our hearts, all of our supporters old and new for their patience and love, we promise you a continued and very much stronger My Dying Bride in the future.

My Dying Bride June 6th 2014

#6810861  | PERMALINK

chainsaw

Calvin ist zurück!? Klingt ja interessant. Hamish hat gute Arbeit geleistet, bleibt uns aber zumindest bei Vallenfyre erhalten…

--

Ansicht von 12 Beiträgen - 16 bis 27 (von insgesamt 27)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.