Hate Eternal – tba [Frühjahr 2015]

Home Foren Maximum Metal Plattenladen Hate Eternal – tba [Frühjahr 2015]

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Autor

DarkMonk

Die Jungs sind wieder im Studio:
    hateeternalstudio2014_638.jpg

„We’ve worked very hard on crafting these songs to reflect our path, from our past to the present, and the journey of HATE ETERNAL and its members.

„Writing this album was a long and arduous process. It took a tremendous amount of determination, blood, and sweat to bring this all to fruition.
    „We’re super proud of what we’ve accomplished creatively, and excited at the prospect of releasing what we feel is our most powerful HATE ETERNAL material to date.“

Quelle:http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/hate-eternal-signs-with-season-of-mist-prepares-new-album/

--

Highlights von metal-hammer.de
    #6977509  | PERMALINK

Mr. Mösenlecker

Wird sicher wieder was ordentliches werden. 😉

--

Na ihr Fotzenlecker
    #6977511  | PERMALINK

MySc

Florida-based extreme metallers HATE ETERNAL will release their sixth full-length album, „Infernus“, on August 24 via Season Of Mist. The CD was recorded at HATE ETERNAL founder and principal member Erik Rutan’s (guitar, vocals) Mana Recording Studio (CANNIBAL CORPSE, MOUNTAIN GOATS, GOATWHORE) in St. Petersburg, Florida. The cover artwork was created by renowned artist Eliran Kantor, who has previously worked with TESTAMENT, ICED EARTH and SODOM, among many others.
    „Infernus“ track listing:
    01. Locust Swarm
    02. The Stygian Deep
    03. Pathogenic Apathy
    04. La Tempestad
    05. Infernus
    06. The Chosen One
    07. Zealot, Crusader Of War
    08. Order Of The Arcane Scripture
    09. Chaos Theory
    10. O‘ Majestic Being, Hear My Call
    The song „Pathogenic Apathy“ can be streamed using the SoundCloud widget below.
    HATE ETERNAL has just hit the road in the U.S. as part of this year’s „Metal Alliance“ tour, which sees the band performing alongside DEICIDE, ENTOMBED A.D., and more.
    HATE ETERNAL last year announced the addition of drummer Chason Westmoreland to the group’s ranks. The native of Las Vegas, Nevada has been playing drums since the tender age of five and has toured with such renowned acts as FALLUJAH, BURNING THE MASSES, ENFOLD DARKNESS and OCEANO.
    Rutan commented on Westmoreland joining the band: „Chason is such an amazing talent and a very determined guy. He came down to try out in June and literally blew us away! We bonded instantly musically and personally, and JJ and I knew he was the right guy and drummer for HATE ETERNAL. Chason has a high motor, hits hard, plays fast and is a very diverse and dynamic player.
    „The drums on this album have a very primal and visceral feel to them and I think he did a tremendous job on the recording.“
    Westmoreland stated about his contribution to the new album: „The new material is very challenging and has a lot going on. I put everything I had into this album and I’m very excited about the results. “

Ersten Song gibts hier:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/hate-eternal-infernus-artwork-track-listing-revealed-new-song-pathogenic-apathy-streaming/

--

#6977513  | PERMALINK

InFiction

Auf Rutan ist eben Verlass, stark!

#6977515  | PERMALINK

Souls to Deny

Nicht übel, die Formkurve geht weiter nach oben.

--

#6977517  | PERMALINK

DarkMonk

#6977519  | PERMALINK

Wakanda

DarkMonkNeuer Song: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/hate-eternal-new-song-the-stygian-deep-available-for-streaming/

zwar nicht so ganz meine Richtung, aber da geht ja einiges ab!

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.