Nergal (Behemoth) – TBA

Home Foren Maximum Metal Plattenladen Nergal (Behemoth) – TBA

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor

Mani

In a brand new interview with the Broward Palm Beach New Times, guitarist/vocalist Adam „Nergal“ Darski of Polish extreme metallers BEHEMOTH revealed that he is working on a solo project which he describes as „very stripped down and simple. The most primitive, acoustic-based stuff. That’s what I’m really into.“

He added: „I’m always creating. I always do stuff on the side, and some of it’s not suitable for BEHEMOTH, and I’ve got some other projects that will eventually see the light of day. Or not. Nothing is for certain! [laughs]“

Nergal also confirmed that there are no immediate plans for BEHEMOTH to return to the studio to record the follow-up to 2014’s „The Satanist“.

„Like anything, I think the future is good with thrills and… options,“ he said. „I’m not really counting on my future further than the touring cycle goes these days. That’s really it. We’re going to surprise people with some amazing projects in the coming months, but there’s no new record in sight, to be honest. I don’t know even when or where we’ll start working on it — it’s in the last position on my list of priorities.“

Bin ich schon gespannt was Nergal da auf die Beine stellt.

--

"It's a fatal illusion... Evil never dies It never dies "
    Highlights von metal-hammer.de
    #7004995  | PERMALINK

Ljos i Storm

„Acoustic-based stuff“. Will er Nocturnal Poisoning/Xasthur Konkurrenz machen?

--

»It dominates the summer dusk, commanding, the screes beneath it, sketched against the cold sky like a reef where tattered clouds are stranding Jónas Hallgrímsson - Gunnarshólmi
    #7004997  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

n der Metalszene erfreut sich der Trend mit dem eigenen Bandnamen für alkoholische Getränke zu werben weiterhin größter Beliebtheit und nun ist auch die polnische Black/Death-Metal-Band BEHEMOTH auf diesen Zug aufgestiegen. Über die offizielle Facebookseite von Sänger Nergal wurde nun das selbstbenannte Bier angekündigt. In Kooperation mit der Perun Brauerei wird der 6,5% starke Gerstensaft ab dem 15.05.2015 im Handel erscheine

http://powermetal.de/news/news-BEHEMOTH_gibt_es_bald_zum_Trinken,36895.html

--

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.