Martin ‘Kiddie’ Kearns (Bolt Thrower) gestorben

Home Foren Maximum Metal Metal, Menschen, Sensationen Martin ‘Kiddie’ Kearns (Bolt Thrower) gestorben

Ansicht von 11 Beiträgen - 1 bis 11 (von insgesamt 11)
  • Autor

Epidemic Reign

„With the heaviest of hearts, and still numb from shock, we have to share the very sad news that on Monday 14th September Bolt Thrower lost our powerhouse drummer, Martin ‘Kiddie’ Kearns.

After the first rehearsal for our upcoming tour of Australia, Kiddie suddenly felt unwell which continued throughout the night, and the next day he passed away peacefully in his sleep.

He was a fantastic Dad, husband, son, friend, but to us he was always ‘Kiddie’, the same 17 year old Coventry kid whose drumming style and personality blew us away when he first walked into our rehearsal room 20+ years ago.

Kiddie enriched our lives, and the Bolt Thrower sound. He leaves a massive hole in the lives of everyone who knew him and will be very sorely missed by many.

Karl, Jo, Baz, Gav & the loyal BT crew“

Sadly for us this means cancelling the upcoming Australian tour given these tragic and unforeseen circumstances.

We’d like to thank everyone who has supported the tour in some way, words cannot describe how disappointed we feel for all of you who were so excited to finally see Bolt Thrower perform again on Australian soil.

We’ll be contacting ticket holders for all shows over the next few days about their options for obtaining a refund.

Black Conjuration Fest in Adelaide will go still ahead on the scheduled dates but we appreciate your understanding and support as we figure out how to move forward during this most difficult time.

RIP Martin ‚Kiddie‘ Kearns
    07.03.77 – 14.09.15

Highlights von metal-hammer.de
    #7029217  | PERMALINK

Schwarzwurzeleintopf

R.i.p.

#7029219  | PERMALINK

Murderer

38 ey, das doch kein Alter… R.I.P.

--

#7029221  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

R.i.p. …

--

#7029223  | PERMALINK

hulud

schrecklich 🙁

--

Ladies and gentlemen, dem Großmeister des Niveaulimbo kann man nur so entkommen: hulud auf Ihre Ignorier-Liste setzen
    #7029225  | PERMALINK

Holgi from Hell

Schade, traurig, RIP.

--

"FUCK YOU I'M FROM HELL!" :horns:
    #7029227  | PERMALINK

Silencer

R.i.p.

Habe Bolt Thrower zuletzt in München gesehen. Meine besten Konzerterlebnisse hatte ich mit dieser Band, jedes mal war Martin am Schlagzeug. Unter anderem ihm habe ich ne Menge guter Erinnerungen zu verdanken.

--

#7029229  | PERMALINK

Necrofiend

RIP.

Wollte das auch gerade posten.

--

Support the dying cult of underground metal! Stay black and brutal forever! If it was not for my parents I would have tried to kill myself before Instead i listend to Slayer and dreamt on A world without war is like a city without whores
    #7029231  | PERMALINK

DeathHuman

R.i.p.

--

True Black Metal: No Mosh, No Core, No Fun, No Trends
    #7029233  | PERMALINK

KorPhaeron

R.I.P

Was für eine schreckliche Schande.

--

#7029235  | PERMALINK

Der Zerquetscher

Tut mir für alle leid, rund um diese sympathische Band.

--

Wenn die Vernunft häufiger ihre Stimme gegen den Fanatismus erhebt, dann kann sie die künftige Generation vielleicht toleranter machen, als die gegenwärtige ist; und dann wäre schon viel gewonnen. Friedrich der Große
Ansicht von 11 Beiträgen - 1 bis 11 (von insgesamt 11)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.