Reunion: The Hellacopters

Home Foren Maximum Metal Metal, Menschen, Sensationen Reunion: The Hellacopters

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor

helium

von deren facebookSeite:

One of this year’s greater newsflashes in the Swedish Music industry is the sensational reunion of The Hellacopters who will, in celebration of the 20th anniversary of their debut album „Supershitty To The Max!”, play a one-off exclusive show at Sweden Rock Festival.
    We are also thrilled to announce that the band will release an exclusive vinyl 12″.
    “My Mephistophelean Creed” & “Don’t Stop Now”: two tracks written by the band back in 1996 but never made it to an official recording.
    Recorded at Nicke Andersson’s „Honk Palace“ studio earlier this year, it shows a band who knows exactly what it’s all about. A band that have unshakeable faith in creating magic, pushing boundaries and challenging themselves.
    Carl Schewen of Sound Pollution puts it this way:
    „Ouff! When I first heard that The Hellacopters will be celebrating „Supershitty To The Max!” at the Sweden Rock Festival, I thought someone was pulling my leg, but it turned out to be true after all! Later on when I was asked to put out this 12” I was as psyched as I was 20 years ago when Nicke first asked me if I was interested in releasing their first album.”
    Curious? Tune in to (Swedish radio) P3 Musikguiden tonight at 22.00 where Håkan Persson will air „My Mephistophelean Creed“ for the very first time!
    Release date June 3. One week later (June 10) the original line up will kick it out on the Lemmy Stage at the Sweden Rock Festival!

--

Saro zu Wacken-Merch: Damit rumzulaufen ist in meinen Augen schon fast so etwas wie freiwillige Selbstdegradierung. Das steht auf einer Stufe mit den Leuten, die auf Konzerten ihr Gratis-EMP-Shirt von '99 tragen ... Zitat von: DeineMudda: Prinzipiell habe ich absolut kein Problem mit Core-Hörern. Nur leider fallen grade die immer wieder durch Assi-Aktionen und unangebrachtes Verhalten auf. Und daran störe ich mich.
    Highlights von metal-hammer.de
    #7056295  | PERMALINK

Andie

nice

--

#7056297  | PERMALINK

Doros-El-Kaey-Dabbelyou

Warum braucht ein Festival, welches eh jedes Jahr ausverkauft ist, eine One Off Show? Da ist doch was faul. Aber Hauptsache, die Retrohipster bekommen ihr Vinyl.

--

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.