Kate Nash – tba

Home Foren Maximum Metal Plattenladen Non-Metal Kate Nash – tba

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 37)
  • Autor

Machine Head-Basti

Studio, Christmas Shopping and Exemplary manners
    Hello all
    i hope everyone is feeling christmas spirited, it’s nearly here i guess.
    i’ve done minimum amount of shopping. i go in for 15 minutes and have to leave cause it freaks me out, too many people, too many things etc.
    i bought some stuff off ebay, i’m very excited, being about 5/6 years behind everyone else when it comes to technology i’ve never done this before. once i got my friend to bid on some polaroid cameras and we won, that was good. but this time i just clicked on the buy now buttons, this is much less stressful than bidding.

so i was in the studio last week doing some demos, we did 10 tracks in 4 days and i figure the less time you spend on something the more work you do, there’s no time for messing around so you get on with stuff. i’m really happy with the tracks, i’ve also got 4 other songs that i demo’d in the summer, happy with those too. i’m still down at my rehearsal room writing, rehearsing, playing with candles and thinking too much.i got some pretty good skull lights for 8 pounds in woolworths that keep my amp company (so sad about woolworths, i guess it’s a generation thing). so anyway hopefully i’ll do some more writing. then have a bunch to chose from, or i guess i’ll just run out of things to say and start writing rubbish and then realise my album must be done. (but i feel like it could be there, really nearly there) but i still have to figure out who to record it with and then record it after that, so still a while before you’ll be hearing any of it. thought i would just update you regardless.

My friends ‚Peggy Sue‘ played at 12 bar the other night for the launch of their newest e.p ‚the first aid ep‘. it was mesmerising, they are beautiful, and i haven’t seem them play for so long, i got to hear all their new songs and see their new instruments (and drummer! – olly) it was wonderful i loved it. go see them at the lock tavern if you can on the 14th. they’ll be great. erm…also see if there’s any tickets for the cribs gigs early next year, i think they might be sold out but maybe there might be 2 left for you and your granny. it’s going to be so fun and so good.

be nice and fair to everyone.
    „Punk means exemplary manners towards your fellow human beings.“ -Joe Strummer
    i got told about this quote yesterday. it’s pretty amazing. sad that it’s true, that treating people right would be punk/alternative/a statement about living differently. but people need to stop being pricks to each other, especially at christmas, it’s too cold for that bollocks.

good luck christmas shopping and caroling. wear gloves. lots of love
    x

oh p.s i was lucky enough to sing with the most wonderful billy bragg last week at shepherds bush empire. he was wonderful and had an amazing gig. i think we might be hooking up in january to record a track.

Quelle: myspace

Ist zwar schon älter der Blog. aber naja
    Immerhin gibts was neues von der Dame. Das Album hör ich mittlerweile auch wieder oft. Wird einfach nicht langweilig das Teil. Freu mich also schon sehr drauf! 😛

--

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind." Last.fm | Platten | Facebook
    Highlights von metal-hammer.de
    #5197153  | PERMALINK

Ilo

Mal gucken, ob die an das Debüt rankommen kann!

#5197155  | PERMALINK

Serpentine

Das Debüt war große Klasse. Hat mir mein Vater gezeigt und gehört in der Tat zu den besten Sachen, die ich von ihm bisher zu hören bekommen habe. Was nicht viel heißen muss. Kate Nash ist trotzdem toll!

--

Serp verliert Geld: 22.8. xKingdomx/xRhinocerosx, Konstanz; 4.9. Fake Problems, München; 15.9. Misery Signals/Your Demise/TN12LLY, München; 25.10. Raised Fist/Deez Nuts/Endwell, München To be continued!
    #5197157  | PERMALINK

Machine Head-Basti

IloMal gucken, ob die an das Debüt rankommen kann!

Hatte sich das bei dir nich eh schnell ausgehört?^^
    Zumindest laut Last.fm

--

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind." Last.fm | Platten | Facebook
    #5197159  | PERMALINK

Ilo

Machine Head-BastiHatte sich das bei dir nich eh schnell ausgehört?^^
    Zumindest laut Last.fm

Sagen wir so, ich bin für die alte einfach nicht oft in Stimmung. Und selbst in Stimmungen wo es lyrisch passen würde hör ich lieber angepisstes Zeug zum abreagieren, daher…glaub ist einfach ein Sommeralbum!

Muss ja aber nichts heißen. Vieler meiner Lieblingsalben wie HALMSTAD von Shining oder BLACKWATER PARK von Opeth hör ich nur ab und an, trotzdem aber finde ich sie ganz ganz groß.

#5197161  | PERMALINK

Freek

Jo, da freu mich auch schon extrem drauf…aber dauert bestimmt noch ne Weile…

--

last.fm / Musiksammlung You're no good for me, but I guess not bad enough And on quiet nights I come to find you crawling through my kick drum Hell bent on deliverance of all the privileges of being with you
    #5197163  | PERMALINK

sounds2move.de

Die erste Scheibe muss ich mir noch mal kaufen, demnächst mal bei den Angeboten suchen… :haha:

--

Aktuelle Interviews @ www.sounds2move.de : OMNIUM GATHERUM, DEADLOCK, THE VERY END, TANKARD, ...
    #5197165  | PERMALINK

Machine Head-Basti

Gibts bei Amazon jetzt für 8,95

--

#5197167  | PERMALINK

Machine Head-Basti

neuer Blog bei Myspace:

Sunny Days, Back to work
    I’m in LA again, for a couple of weeks.
    I’ve been meeting some producers out here about doing my next record. It’s pretty exciting because I haven’t really been ready to talk about any of that stuff for ages, i really haven’t wanted to. I’ve wanted to hang out and watch jeremy kyle and see my friends and go to the cinema and clean out my fish tank and pass my driving test. But i finally feel ready to start getting stuck into thinking about how to stick these songs together that I’ve been working on for the past 8 months. I feel like the songs are stamps and i need to get someone to lick the the back of the stamps and put them in the right place on the envelope.

I’m excited.

Good timing too because the cribs are also in LA and i bet you can’t wait to hear their new album, it’s going to make you so happy.

I had a meeting with this guy in a crunky mansion on laurel canyon and it was huge and i’ve never been in a mansion before and i got to sit and drink rose and look at a mansion and it was very exciting for me.

Die gute soll mal hinne machen. Brauch neuen Stoff von ihr!

--

#5197169  | PERMALINK

Machine Head-Basti

http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/reg/reg.pl?id=4632-122419 <- neuer Song zum kostenlosen Download Ist ganz gut. Kommt aber nicht an nen Hit wie Foundations ran. Klingt mehr nach Indie Rock als Indie Pop wie das Debüt.

--

#5197171  | PERMALINK

Machine Head-Basti

http://www.katenash.co.uk/video?id=705c062c-ad01-44c1-a18d-958a518ffc90
    Neues Video zu Doo Wah Doo
    Video joah, Song wieder sehr gut. Bisschen 60’s-like.

--

#5197173  | PERMALINK

Ilo

Ich hab irgendwie sowas von keine Lust da reinzuhören. Werds wohl nicht schlecht finden, fand ja auch den Vorgänger super, aber bin dafür irgendwie nie in Stimmung bzw. wüsst ich auch nicht, in welcher Stimmung ich das hören sollte…

#5197175  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

IloIch hab irgendwie sowas von keine Lust da reinzuhören. Werds wohl nicht schlecht finden, fand ja auch den Vorgänger super, aber bin dafür irgendwie nie in Stimmung bzw. wüsst ich auch nicht, in welcher Stimmung ich das hören sollte…

oO

Solche Sorgen möcht ich mal haben. Dafür braucht man doch keine bestimmte Stimmung.

--

#5197177  | PERMALINK

Ilo

Bei dir läuft ja auch generell solche Musik rauf und runter. 😉

#5197179  | PERMALINK

Anonym
    Inaktiv

IloBei dir läuft ja auch generell solche Musik rauf und runter. 😉

Äm Nein 😕

--

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 37)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.