Re: Keep It True 2013

Home Foren Live Live-Termine Festivals Keep It True 2013 Re: Keep It True 2013

#6680983  | PERMALINK

Skullkrusher

Habe mir jetzt auch ein Ticket bestellt, hoffentlich schaffe ich es dann auch hin.

BTW:

Eric Cook, guitarist for the legendary power/progressive metal band LETHAL, has lost his battle with cancer.
[…]
Commented Keep It True festival organizer Oliver Weinsheimer: „I am in a state of shock.
„I got in contact with Eric in 2006 through our mutual friend Martin Brandt and was able to book him and LETHAL for their very first European show at Keep It True in 2007. As expected, it went down triumphant and after that we stayed in touch I tried to help them getting further with new music and more gigs. I met the guys again at the gigs at Headbangers Open Air and Bang Your Head!!! and then it got a bit quiet around them ‚till today I got this shocking news.
Eric was one of the nicest musicians I ever worked with and a real gentleman.
„The whole next Keep It True will be dedicated to his honor and we will try to arrange a final farewell/tribute LETHAL show for Keep It True 2014. This is something he deserves for all the beautiful music and joy he gave to us.
„The whole Keep It True family sends their condolences to his family, friends and his bandmembers, who all go through dark times right now.
„RIP, my friend…“
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=178601&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blabbermouth+%28Blabbermouth.net%27s+Daily+Headlines%29

--

"Wäre Hertha BSC ein Yoga-Verein, hier wär alles blau-weiß." "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." Den Arm aus dem Fenster, das Radio voll an, draußen hängt ein Fuchsschwanz dran...