Re: Euer Lieblingsbuch

Home Foren METAL HAMMER’s Ballroom Mediapit Druckkunst Euer Lieblingsbuch Re: Euer Lieblingsbuch

#6718909  | PERMALINK

Daray

Lieblingsbuch:

Dabei handelt es sich um Sarah Kanes 5 Theaterstücke sowie eine Kurzfilm.

Ihr Thema ist dabei immer ein ähnliches: Liebe und Abhängigkeit unter extremen Umständen.
Besonders angetan hat es mir 4.48 Psychosis, welches posthum veröffentlicht wurde (Kane hat sich mit 28 in einer psychiatrischen Anstalt mit Schnürsenkeln erhängt).

4.48 Psychosis (4:48 Psychose)
Keine Angaben zur Anzahl Figuren (wird üblicherweise mit 1-4 Schauspielern inszeniert)

Kleiner Auszug

Body and soul can never be married

I need to become who I already am and will bellow forever at this incongruity which has committed me to hell

Insoluble hoping cannot uphold me

I will drown in dysphoria
in the cold black pond of my self
the pit of my immaterial mind

How can I return to form
now my formal thought has gone?

Not a life that I could countenance.

They will love me for that which destroys me
the sword in my dreams
the dust of my thoughts
the sickness that breeds in the folds of my mind

Every compliment takes a piece of my soul
An expressionist nag
Stalling between two fools
They know nothing –
I have always walked free

Last in a long line of literary kleptomaniacs
(a time honoured tradition)

Theft is the holy act
On a twisted path to expression

A glut of exclamation marks spells impending nervous breakdown
Just a word on a page and there is the drama

I write for the dead
the unborn

After 4.48 I shall not speak again

I have reached the end of his dreary and repugnant tale of a sense interned in an alien carcass and lumpen by the malignant spirit of the moral majority

I have been dead for a long time

Back to my roots

I sing without hope on the boundary

——————–

RSVP ASAP

——————–

Sometimes I turn around and catch the smell of you and I cannot go on I cannot fucking go on without expressing this terrible so fucking awful physical aching fucking longing I have for you. And I cannot believe that I can feel this for you and you feel nothing. Do you feel nothing?

(Silence.)

And I go out at six in the morning and start my search for you. If I’ve dreamt a message of a street or a pub or a station I go there. And I wait for you.

(Silence.)

You know, I really feel like I’m being manipulated.

(Silence.)

I’ve never in my life had a problem giving another person what they want. But no one’s ever been able to do that for me. No one touches me, no one gets near me. But now you’ve touched me somewhere so fucking deep I can’t believe and I can’t be that for you. Because I can’t find you.

(Silence.)

What does she look like?
And how will I know her when I see her?
She’ll die, she’ll die, she’ll only fucking die.

(Silence.)

Do you think it’s possible for a person to be born in the wrong body?

(Silence.)

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you for rejecting me by never being there, fuck you for making me feel shit about myself, fuck you for bleeding the fucking love and life out of me, fuck my father for fucking up my life for good and fuck my mother for not leaving him, but most of all, fuck you God for making me love a person who does not exist,
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCC4t-2CBX4&feature=related

--

Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot. http://www.last.fm/user/daray