Re: My Dying Bride – The Manuscript

Home Foren Maximum Metal Plattenladen My Dying Bride – The Manuscript Re: My Dying Bride – The Manuscript

#6810815  | PERMALINK

Anonym
Inaktiv

The Yorkshire ‚titans of doom‘ return with a 27 minute four track release that mixes dark tales of foreboding with the band’s trademark fusion of gloomy poetics and heavy intensity.

The Manuscript was recorded and mixed at Futureworks Studios in Manchester. with long-term producer, Mags.

The band comments:

„The Manuscript features four monstrous tracks of brilliantly crafted metal that only My Dying Bride can do, with swathes of doom laden melancholy, harmonic beauty and thundering Death Metal all combined in our trademark sound.

Four tales of tragedy, loss and bitter vengeance greet the listener with an added assault on the emotions leaving the soul grey and limp.

There is beauty here, but it’s carrying a dark blade.“

Welcome back Doomlords!

Pre-order for 13th May release.
preorder (£5.99 GBP)

Tracks

1. The Manuscript
2. Var Gud Over Er
3. A Pale Shroud Of Longing
4. Only Tears To Replace Her With

https://www.burningshed.com/store/peaceville/product/261/4666/

The Yorkshire ‚titans of doom‘ return with a 27 minute release that mixes dark tales of foreboding with the band’s trademark fusion of gloomy poetics and heavy intensity.

The Manuscript was recorded and mixed at Futureworks Studios in Manchester. with long-term producer, Mags.

The band comments:

„The Manuscript features four monstrous tracks of brilliantly crafted metal that only My Dying Bride can do, with swathes of doom laden melancholy, harmonic beauty and thundering Death Metal all combined in our trademark sound.

Four tales of tragedy, loss and bitter vengeance greet the listener with an added assault on the emotions leaving the soul grey and limp.

There is beauty here, but it’s carrying a dark blade.“

Welcome back Doomlords!

Black 180gm vinyl edition.

Pre-order for 13th May release.
preorder (£9.99 GBP)

Tracks

Side A:

1. The Manuscript
2. Var Gud Over Er

Side B:

1. A Pale Shroud Of Longing
2. Only Tears To Replace Her With