Re: Selim Lemouchi angeblich verstorben

Home Foren Maximum Metal Metal, Menschen, Sensationen Selim Lemouchi angeblich verstorben Re: Selim Lemouchi angeblich verstorben

#6933701  | PERMALINK

Daray

Ich kenne den Kerl nicht, aber ein E-Mail von ihm an ANUS gerichtet, macht ihn mir nicht unsympathisch. Sofern es denn echt ist.

Subject: My 2 cents

Dear mister Prozak,

My name is Selim Lemouchi, I am a 22 year musician from Holland.
I am not really shure I’ve got the right person for this but I have got a couple of questions about anus.com, that is if you’re willing to spare some of you’re time for me.
I have been reading a lot of the reviews on the site, mostly the black metal section, and I’ve been seeing a lot of what could be easily described as pro-nazi rhetoric.

my question is are the people at anus who are in my opinion very smart and educated writers, also of facist/nazist persuasion?

Are music, heritage and politics a trinity by which anus reviews the bands?

I ask this because a band like Graveland which, in my opinion, is nothing more than a 3rd rate bandwagon Nazi black metal band, are up there with emperor and ildjarn as house recomendation.

I know that there are a lot of fascist and deeply chauvinist BM bands/artists out there (Burzum/Impaled Nazarene/Necromantia) but I personally just like the music and the overall atmosphere, and as long as the nazist ideas are not presented in the lyrical content I don’t mind the personall beliefs of the individuals in the bands.

Furthermore when I read the Hessian studies (where does hessian come from? „Rudolf Hess“???) I sense a broad anti-leftist vibe, would you care to explain these things?

I am not trying to put anus in a bad light but I am simplly curious about these things.

I Always thought black metal was about the freedom to think/do what you will, and not caring to much about the social implications, for me that includes judging people on account of their actions and not their heritage.

Thanks for your time!!!

selim lemouchi

PS

I would like to close on a positive note; namely the fact that in all my quests for good BM documentation there has never been a site/book/whatever that has given this much in depth research into the conceptual, musical and historical merits of the genre. although far from complete anus gives the best possible overview for my favourite music

so please keep on the good work!!!

--

Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot. http://www.last.fm/user/daray