Re: Rob Dukes verlässt Exodus; Zetro kommt zurück

Home Foren Maximum Metal Metal, Menschen, Sensationen Rob Dukes verlässt Exodus; Zetro kommt zurück Re: Rob Dukes verlässt Exodus; Zetro kommt zurück

#6955235  | PERMALINK

Mani

BombenlegerQuelle?

Yes it is all true what you have heard. Rob is no longer the singer for Exodus and Zetro has returned. This was the most difficult decision of our lives, one the entire band made, this was not a majority rule situation, that would not have worked, we all had to agree and we all did, no pressure, everyone had to be on the same page. This band has all the love for Rob you could ever have for someone, this was not easy. The details we will never bother going into, I only ask for people to be respectful both ways, for Rob and for Zetro. The lines of communication with the band and Steve are the strongest they’ve ever been, all things have been discussed, the past, present and future going forward . I have had the honor of watching Rob go from unknown guitar tech to awesome singer and frontman and could not be prouder, and his future is bright as fuck, that’s for sure. It doesn’t end here, the world will see plenty more from rob, this much I will bank on. But as for the new record, it is still in full swing, Steve will start vocals on Wednesday and the small sampling I have of him on the new songs is fucking amazing. His best shit ever is coming, be prepared, it’s going to kill. But I am well aware that as the so called face of the band it is I who will be blamed, the guy who masterminded it all, yada yada yada, but this was a choice made by all, and the most fucked upon things is doing this, it wasn’t easy, none of us have ever been good at this shit despite all the lineup changes over the years. Rob’s contributions are some of the best stuff this band has ever did, a big part of this bands return, and we our grateful.

Hat Gary im offiziellen Forum gepostet.

--

"It's a fatal illusion... Evil never dies It never dies "