Re: Fallout 4

Home Foren METAL HAMMER’s Ballroom Mediapit Spiele Fallout 4 Re: Fallout 4

#7013659  | PERMALINK

Daray

Die Ansicht vieler:

Ich zitiere wieder Metacritic (die „neutralen“ Ratings):

„Overall the whole time I’ve played this game the only thing I could think of is man, I really wish I was playing 3 or NV right now.“

„You start noticing how atrocious the writing and overall story are. You notice how bland the characters are, and how empty the world is. There are barely any interesting NPC’s or stories, especially if you compare FO4 to games like New Vegas“

„do yourself a favor and wait a year or so before picking this one up; stick to Fallout 3 for now if you need a Fallout fix“

„Yes, comparing it to Fallout 3 and New Vegas makes it harder to swallow. “

„a marginal step down from Fallout 3 and NV“

„Fallout 4, while still a fun game, is a large step backwards from previous titles in the series“

„After finishing Fallout 4 i came to the conclusion it doesnt even match up to Fallout: New Vegas, “

„My score: compared to modded FONV = 4/10 because I am sure the modders would have done a much better job or already did. “

„Stay away from this toxic mediocrity and play FNV again“

„Fallout 4 is a great FPS game with lots of content and great new features, but it’s a poor RPG game and can’t really be compared to F3 or NV.“

„Overall, the only reason I’m really continuing the game is because it is still fun IF you pretend that it isn’t a Fallout 3 / NV sequel. Unfortunately, the mods can’t come soon enough, which still doesn’t excuse Bethesda’s poor attempt this time around.“

„Anyone who says to you that Fo4 is better than NV is out of their **** mind“

“ I better get back to my NV, add a few mods, and forget this one“

“ I feel that this game is definitely a step backward from Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas in a lot of ways. “

“ It’s fun to play, but it’s not a deep experience while playing. I much prefer Fallout: New Vegas. “

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/fallout-4/user-reviews?sort-by=most-helpful&num_items=100&dist=neutral

Und das sind nur die ersten Paar reviews

--

Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot. http://www.last.fm/user/daray