Re: Anthrax

#171693  | PERMALINK

Hullu poro

Quelle: Blabbermouth.net

EDDIE TRUNK ‚Confirms‘ FRANK BELLO’s Departure From ANTHRAX – Mar. 3, 2004

New York hard rock radio personality Eddie Trunk has posted the following message on his web site, EddieTrunk.com:

„Getting lots of emails about rumors of Frank Bello and ANTHRAX separating. Many of you know Frank is a close friend of mine for many years and has been on my show often, most recently a few weeks ago. The REAL story is this: it is likely that Frank’s days as a member of ANTHRAX are over. There has been no official statement released, but it’s safe to say that he is pretty much out of the band. There are many factors that led to this, and when Frank wants to speak about them publicly he will on my show. Right now there are several legal and contractual issues being resolved before anything is 100% official, but his days in the band are more or less over. Frank has been in the band 20 years, and I’m sure he will have some great plans and opportunities in the future, however reports that he has joined HELMET are NOT true! At this point he is not in a band, and when that changes, I’ll let you know. Frank is a great friend and a great talent, and I know he will have success again in whatever he does. As for ANTHRAX, it is true that they will tour with ARMORED SAINT bassist Joey Vera for upcoming shows in Japan and Australia. At this point he is being billed as a temporary member. Of course I’ve known all the guys in ANTHRAX nearly 20 years and will continue to support them as well. Frank’s final appearances with the band will be on the upcoming DVD and remake album. I’ll keep you posted as more develops, but please be careful when reading unconfirmed reports on the web about anything from unofficial sources! Frank is not in HELMET. If anything changes, I will let you know.“