Re: Kate Nash – tba

Home Foren Maximum Metal Plattenladen Non-Metal Kate Nash – tba Re: Kate Nash – tba

#5197167  | PERMALINK

Machine Head-Basti

neuer Blog bei Myspace:

Sunny Days, Back to work
I’m in LA again, for a couple of weeks.
I’ve been meeting some producers out here about doing my next record. It’s pretty exciting because I haven’t really been ready to talk about any of that stuff for ages, i really haven’t wanted to. I’ve wanted to hang out and watch jeremy kyle and see my friends and go to the cinema and clean out my fish tank and pass my driving test. But i finally feel ready to start getting stuck into thinking about how to stick these songs together that I’ve been working on for the past 8 months. I feel like the songs are stamps and i need to get someone to lick the the back of the stamps and put them in the right place on the envelope.

I’m excited.

Good timing too because the cribs are also in LA and i bet you can’t wait to hear their new album, it’s going to make you so happy.

I had a meeting with this guy in a crunky mansion on laurel canyon and it was huge and i’ve never been in a mansion before and i got to sit and drink rose and look at a mansion and it was very exciting for me.

Die gute soll mal hinne machen. Brauch neuen Stoff von ihr!

--

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind." Last.fm | Platten | Facebook