Re: Katatovia

Home Foren Bands / Technik Talentforum Katatovia Re: Katatovia

#6136141  | PERMALINK

Lord Gore

Ce-Turbonhehehe, habe gerade auf seiner myspace seite bisschen rumgelesen, weil er mich doch sehr begeistert mit seiner gabe, lächerlich zu sein.. und folgendes entdeckt:

Everything began at the end of another volume, because I would like to adapt myself to no giving ways and would like to sing only into languages I also understands, I have resolved to begin a solo project and to leave Oneiric Disease. Thus originated in the beginning of 2009 the project Katatovia. Instrumental as well as lyrically I concern the whole one very like to experiment, what to myself in the texts and also the play whiteness of the single songs wiederspiegelt. While some songs rather gloomily and melancholy blades the pure hatred is reflected in other songs compared with the Christianity again. Because the project still in the initial stage is some gaffes will appear certainly every now and then in the most different genres of the Metal. Live and in the studio is worked with the most different guest’s musicians. The first album whose name I at the moment would not like to announce yet will appear probably in autumn, 2009.

I would like to adapt myself to no giving ways and would like to sing only into languages I also understands

ist so mein favorit.