Re: Shining – IX – Everyone, everything, everywhere, ends

Home Foren Maximum Metal Plattenladen Shining – IX – Everyone, everything, everywhere, ends Re: Shining – IX – Everyone, everything, everywhere, ends

#6984225  | PERMALINK

Anonym
Inaktiv

Die schwedischen Suicidal Black Metaller SHINING haben den Titel und das VÖ-Datum von ihren kommenden neuen Album bekannt gegeben. „IX – Everyone, Everything, Everywhere, Ends“, wird am 20 April bei Season Of Mist erscheinen. Der Vorverkauf startet bereits am 3. Februar.

SHINING Mastermind Niklas Kvarforth kommentiert:

„SHINING, the ninth, has been given the name of ‚IX – Everyone, Everything, Everywhere, Ends‘. For once I am extremely pleased with how this album turned out. I believe that the fevered presence of filth and uncompromising darkness is more prominent than ever before. Not only will our more recent fan-base ‚enjoy‘ the oppression contained therein, but I am also certain that those who stopped listening to SHINING after our fifth album will find the new one plague-ridden with what some might have felt was lacking on the more recent efforts… that atmosphere of old.“

SHINING haben eine neue Webseite: www.shiningasylum.com

http://www.stormbringer.at/news_48223/shining-haben-titel-und-voe-datum-von-ihrem-neuen-album-bekannt-gegeben.html

--