Re: Broken Down ‚The Other Shore – Indus Rock / Indus Metal

Home Foren Metal-Markt Biete… Broken Down ‚The Other Shore – Indus Rock / Indus Metal Re: Broken Down ‚The Other Shore – Indus Rock / Indus Metal

#7042511  | PERMALINK

Altsphere

Broken Down has been broken down into a remix by Waves :

Your turn now !
Download and make your own remix :
Download remix pack of The Other Shore and This Art Is Mine

– Osmosis is immediate for the tolerant avid music lover and eager for new challenges. Going to the other side of the shore, Jeff Maurer completed a Calvary to regain the light and become one of the great hopes of French industrial metal scene. 5/5 (MusicWaves.fr)

– „Everything is everywhere, even though there is still a designated and clearly audible formula. (…) it’s worth checking out if you’re up to the musical challenge. As I said, I hear some Solefald influence here“ (The Grim Tower)

– Scribble Your World reminds Nine Inch Nails with electronic drums and big bass. (…) There is at least something in this project that is not given to everyone, it is an identity. 7/10 (Pavillon666.fr)

– We are left with an electro-industrial-rock disc (…) The sound and production, similar to the first album, are free from defects; the drum machine is powerful and synthetic effects well brought. The balance between the instruments is found quickly but putting the mix in favor of the drum machine and the voice at the expense of the rest makes „The Other Shore“ may not passionate diehard metalheads, 11/20 (French-Metal.com)