Re: Broken Down ‚The Other Shore – Indus Rock / Indus Metal

Home Foren Metal-Markt Biete… Broken Down ‚The Other Shore – Indus Rock / Indus Metal Re: Broken Down ‚The Other Shore – Indus Rock / Indus Metal

#7042513  | PERMALINK

Altsphere

Read the complete news here : BROKEN DOWN new album The Other Shore Out Now

Industrial Metal / Industrial Rockone-man-band Broken Down releases today its second album The Other Shore.

The Other Shore in the press
-Broken Down is one of the bands that you would recommend to people who try to get into industrial metal in the ame rank with Rammstein. And that is not a exaggeration, because they really are that great. (…) a great album, one that can become the staple of the genre in future (Dutch Metal Maniac)

– you might give it a try, I think. Nine Inch Nails meet (older) Faith No More meet Carnival Coal meet Megaherz meet later Manes, isn’t that an appropriate description? I didn’t think it is either, but do you have any other suggestion?, 75/100

– Everything is everywhere, even though there is still a designated and clearly audible formula. It’s the kind of record that obviously will not be for every listener, but it’s worth checking out if you’re up to the musical challenge. As I said, I hear some Solefald influence here, so I feel that fans of that legendary experimental act will want to give this one a listen as well.

Listen to the complete album at Bandcamp

Three ways to reach The Other Shore
This new record including 9 original tracks is available as 3 different formats:
as CD or limited hand-numbered digipack from Altsphere or from your usual good music dealers
– as digital download from iTunes, Amazon, Spotify,…

Your turn now !
A month ago Broken Down released the free downloadable single / maxi EP Another Shore which notably includes remixes by S.H.I.Z.U.K.A (FR) and by Kiss is Kill (US). Broken Down put online the stems (separated channel) of its songs to let you build your own remixes as an answer to this original tracks. Feel free to send your song to brokendown [ @ ] altsphere [dot ] com.