Re: Mother Misery Tour-Tagebuch of Entombed-Tour (English original)

Home Foren Live Tour-Tagebuch Mother Misery Tour-Tagebuch of Entombed-Tour (English original) Re: Mother Misery Tour-Tagebuch of Entombed-Tour (English original)

#4337589  | PERMALINK

Mother Misery

Sunday 27/1
Haarleem / Patronaat

We woke up at the nice „countryside“ hotel we checked in to for a couple of hours ago, last nights great show had us in a good mood which led to some hotelpartying and naked guys (I won´t tell who) running the korridoors..:-)

We checked out and waited by the bus for the rest of the crew and Entombed to arrive before we headed for the last show in Haarleem at the Patronaat.

We arrived a bit early so we just got to the backstage for some beer (as usual) and food, the food-table got pretty crowded by hungry rockers eating all they could get..:-)

A really big and nice venue and we´re looking forward for tonight’s show, while waiting LG and some of the crew continued their endless pokergame.

The Lucifers Principle started out the evening with a great fucking show, a really cool metalband worth checking out, and now friends of ours. Then they had a revival of the lokal group Matricide which contained one of or „the“ tallest guy in Holland,,,about 226cm tall,,,,,,God Damn I got scared when I almost ran into him backstage… They were old friends of Entombed and surprised them by giving a show, a cool band with some punk vibes.

We also had Dismember backstage to visit and check out the shows, they later joined Entombed one stage for some headbanging..:-)

We got on stage about 21.10 and started our show in front of a pretty full house, like yesterday we had the proffessional help of sound engineer Koos (The Lucifers Principle) and we had a great fucking show with awesome response from the crowd.

At about 22.15 Entombed entered the stage for their last performance of this weekend, as always they rocked the shit out of the house and crowd. They started a moshpit which didn´t end until they quit the show after more than one hour of metal and a second „one more time“ from the people…

Now it´s partytime backstage, we have to empty the stock of beer and wine this last night before we go home. Everyone is excited and happy about the success of the shows and really doesn´t want to go home right now….

Cheers again…..

--